YOGA & FITNESS CLASS SCHEDULE
All of our teachers at Studio Blue Yoga come from different backgrounds, teacher trainings and styles. Together we make an eclectic team of instructors, which creates a diverse yoga class schedule.
It is in our name: Studio Blue Yoga & Fitness; meaning we offer fitness infused yoga classes. We love hybrid classes – combining two or more disciplines of movement together to create a class that weaves athleticism throughout. We are dedicated to creating classes that inspire people to enjoy exercise and find the fun in moving, while you let the world melt away from you. Our Bliss class – Sundays at 8:15pm is a wonderful compliment to more active classes, restorative practice focuses on gentle movement. The body is supported and able to fully relax.
Are you new to Studio Blue? Check out our 30 Day Intro Special ($45 for 30 days of unlimited classes) and find a class that fits your style and needs. We also offer a 3 month Intro Special ($225 for 3 months of unlimited classes).
- You are welcome to sign-up for classes online or feel free to drop-in to the studio for any of our classes. A single class is $20 +hst. Please remember to check in at the front desk when you arrive. Signing-up for class online is easy! Simply click the orange “sign up” button and follow the instructions to create an online account.
- Please arrive at the studio 10 – 15 minutes before your class is scheduled to start.
- The door will be locked once class has begun; therefore, latecomers will not be allowed in.
- Our studio opens 30 minutes before classes start.
- All classes are “warm” and taught in our heated studio. The studio is heated to approximately ~28-30 degrees Celsius.
The classes in orange indicate a community class or a $10 class. If you are a member or on an unlimited class pass this does not indicate an additional fee. It is simply a reduced drop-in fee from $20+hst to $10+hst.