NEW STUDENT INFORMATION
We are so happy you found us! And we look forward to welcoming you into our studio and introducing you to your yoga practice at Studio Blue. There are some tips below that you may find helpful when preparing for your first class.
The best way to get to know our different teachers and class styles is through one of our intro specials: 30 Day Intro Special ($45 for 30 days of unlimited classes) OR 3 Month Intro Special ($225 for 90 days of unlimited classes). You are eligible for 10% off your next package if you make the purchase prior to your intro pass expiring.
Our Intro Special is available to all students ONCE. Activates on the date of your first class.
Save time by filling out our waiver here: Register
If you have never done yoga before we recommend one of our Foundation Flow classes:
We’re excited you’ve chosen to start your yoga journey at Studio Blue.
Read on for some tips to get you started.
- Remember that everyone had a first class – you are not alone – be kind and patient with yourself.
- The teacher is there to assist and guide you through your class.
- Please let the instructor know if you are pregnant, injured or any other health concerns that may affect your practice.
- It is called a practice for a reason – everyone, including the teacher, is always learning new things.
- Hydrate and eat lightly before class.
- Arrive at the studio at least 15 minutes before class is scheduled to start.
- There will be a waiver that you need to read through and sign.
- Wear clothing that allows you to move and sweat comfortably.
- Bring a water bottle – we do not sell water.
- Change rooms have showers so you might want to bring a towel.
- We rent mats & towels for $2 each.