WHAT IS A REFORMER?
- The Pilates reformer is a traditional piece of Pilates equipment which looks like a bed with springs, a sliding carriage, ropes and pulleys.
- Reformer Pilates is similar yet very different to mat based Pilates. Reformer Pilates is done using the Pilates reformer machine and is generally more intense and more dynamic than mat based Pilates as it adds resistance to the Pilates exercises via the use of the springs which form part of the machine.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
- Our schedule will be changing so that we can add reformer classes to our class schedule
- We only have four machines – please register for class so that you can save your spot on one of the four machines
WHERE DO I START?
- Everybody must take an Intro: REFORMER Pialtes class prior to taking a regular reformer pilates class. For the next THREE Sundays – October 22nd, October 29th, & November 5th – there will be an INTRO class on the schedule at 1:30pm with Alwynn. This class is mandatory and is $45+hst
- After you use your Intro: REFORMER Pialtes class pass you are eligible to buy our REFORMER Intro Special: 4 reformer classes for $70+hst. These 4 classes are to be used within 30 days. That is ONLY $17.50 per class, which is 40% OFF a drop-in class.
WHAT IS AN INTRO: REFORMER PILATES CLASS:
- Meet the machine
- Get set up on the machine
- Learn what your machine settings are and how to set yourself up for a class on the machine
- Experience physically being on the machine what a class could feel like