Restorative Yoga & Mindfulness Training
Powerful Personal & Professional Development
Our Restorative Training and Learning Immersion is open to:
- Yoga practitioners wanting to deepen their personal knowledge and home practice
- Teachers seeking to further develop and refine their skills
- Body workers
- Health professionals
- Anyone interested in learning more about the practice of mindfulness and the mind-body connection.
- Weekend 1: November 3rd, 4th & 5th
- Weekend 2: December 1st, 2nd & 3rd
- Thursdays in November: 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd & 30th
Early bird $550 - until September 30th
Refine your teaching skills, and develop a creative edge for your own practice and your students. Yoga Alliance requires that you do a minimum of 30 Continuing Education hours every three years in order to maintain your status as a registered yoga teacher. Our Top-Up Trainings are designed to help you refine your teaching skills and support you in your development as an inspiring yoga teacher.
Restorative Yoga: Top Up Training & Learning Immersion